Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I VOTED! Did you???

Well today was the infamous SUPER TUESDAY! I can't believe how much media coverage the political race is getting. It's almost non stop. Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama are covered more than Britney Spears. Anyway I don't expect that we'll be seeing less election coverage after Super Tuesday but I can't wait to find out the winners. The Associated Press is already claiming that Mike Huckabee won the first contest declared in West Virginia. I have to say that pleased me since he's my hopeful candidate for the Republican party. I'm not necessarily a Republican but I do like Mr. Huckabee and I voted for him today! Yee Haw Go Mike!

Anyway it's good to see lots of folks getting out and voting. Nothing bugs me more than hearing people gripe and complain about our government when they don't even vote. My first question to anyone with any gripes is always... "Did you vote?" When they tell me no I just tell them they really don't have a right to complain if they don't bother to vote. But that's just me jumping on my soap box so I'll get down now ;)

I can't wait to see the results on the news this evening. Go Huckabee! ;)

No comments:

Custom Search