Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Friday, October 31, 2008

I LOVE YOUR BLOG AWARD!!!

1. Where is your cell phone? On the arm of the chair I'm sitting in.

2. Where is your significant other? In the other room playing Worlds of Warcraft ;) Gotta love him :p

3. Your hair color? Reddish Brown

4. Your mother? Pamela Joyce (Can't wait for her to come back)

5. Your father? Dallas P. (He swears the P isn't for Pollard but I have my doubts :p)

6. Your favorite thing? Wow it's hard to pick one thing... If I have to choose it would be my Bible. It's the best source of information and I like to be informed ;)

7. Your dream last night? Logan waking me up to tell me he had to use the bathroom... oh wait that wasn't a dream it really happened. I don't remember my dream last night.

8. Your dream/goal? To raise happy healthy Christians who will go on to do great things for the Lord!

9. The room you're in? My living room watching the kids play Lego Batman

10. Your hobby? Right now it is shelling hickory nuts. Call me weird but I love it!

11. Your fear? That I will fail my family.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Right where I am right now

13. Where were you last night? Home as usual :)

14. What you're not? I couldn't think of anything I don't know why so I asked my husbande and he says I'm not a nag :D

15. One of your wish-list items? Well if it's for material things I kind of want a new camera :)

16. Where you grew up? Some in Utah, Some in Nevada.

17. The last thing you ate? Biscuits and Gravy Bacon & Eggs

18. What are you wearing? Sweater & Sweat Pants

19. Your TV? Currently playing Lego Batman with my children

20. Your pet? Banjo the dog Runt the hamster and some fish in a tank

21. Your computer? HP Laptop my sweetie got me for my birthday... Yea it's not till November 4th but he got it early so I could pick it out.

22. Your mood? Content

23. Missing someone? My Mom

24. Your car? A big brown Ford Van! Gotta love all the room!

25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes

26. Favorite store? The $1 Jewelry store2

7. Your summer? Not as productive as I'd liked. I want a bigger garden next year!

28. Love someone? I love my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ and my wonderful family he has blessed me with!

29. Your favorite color? purple it is

30. When is the last time you laughed? A few minutes ago when Brett was teasing Chris cause he got the last piece of bacon.

31. Last time you cried? When my son was saved October 17th!

No comments:

Custom Search