Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Monday, March 30, 2009

Another Flashback!!!!

Our latest show was another theme show. The theme being pre-1970's Country music. I love the theme shows cause dressing up is so fun. I was pretty nervous about this dress though. It was perfect for the era and theme but yellow is not really my color. It all went well though and I'm glad I don't have to sing about Chattanooga Shoe Shine Boys anymore.... Here's some pictures we took of the band ;)


Nikki and I, with Tyler lurking in the background.


This picture reminds me of an old time wedding photo lol!!! Chris ruined his reputation... This was the first time in his life he'd worn a cowboy hat and boots... poor fella.
The ladies of the group, me Skyla and Nikki
The MO Country Band
Back Row: Russ, Chris, Scott, Bob
Front Row: Skyla, Brett, Kristie, Nikki

The Dudes... Chris, Russ, Bob, Scott
Russ was hungry and trying to steal Bob's hot dog...

Who's the banana in the middle???
Russ, Nikki, Chris
Russ & Chris
Chris and I again.


1 comment:

Jason and Tiff said...

Cute yellow dress! lol You don't look bad in it! You always look so beautiful! I can't even tell that you have given birth to a bunch of children! Looks like you and Chris have a good time together doing things like this! I wish I could come watch you guys! Love ya!

Custom Search