Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Music Rant!

I listen to a Christian radio station 88.3 The Wind. I love Christian artists and their music and this station was the first in our area that I found who played contemporary Christian music. I've listened to this station for years but noticed something this Christmas season that I hadn't noticed before. Come Christmas time they began playing the Christmas music non stop which is okay but I am so disappointed that they don't exclusively support Christian artists during this time of year. They do the rest of the year but for some reason during Christmas time it's okay to play Mariah Carey, Sarah McLachlan, Elvis and every other secular artist that has a Christmas tune.

Not everyone would agree with me and that's fine. I just find it to be a contradiction that a Christian station supports artists who are pro abortion and openly bisexual or practically naked at Best Buy! (Mariah Carey advertisement)

No comments:

Custom Search