Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Domestic Abuse Isn't Always Physical...



Some say I'm seeking revenge and that may be so but it's my belief that exposing bad behavior should not result in backlash toward the victim.  I lived for four years with a man who abused me in every way possible.  I lost everything I ever worked for by investing in a life that he promised me we would have but in the end I was cast out.  First he made sure to strip me of every financial resource I had and then he destroyed my self worth and character and divorced me.  I'm not satisfied with walking away and allowing this to happen without defending myself and exposing the truth.  So happy YouTube watching.  I'm sure I'll find many more clips like this.  In the last year I recorded and documented everything I could because I knew my fate by then.

1 comment:

Niobrara River Gardener said...

Kristie, You are so right about Abuse, most of it is mental. You are in a lot better place, having gotten away from him. Don't lose yourself in grief over what could have been. It is hard work, but you just need to know that you are worthly of so mush more than he ever offered you. You are amazing and talented. I am so glad that you are going to start singing again. Just know, I love you. Please, if you ever need to talk, I'm here. I've been through and lot; I came out the other side a lot stronger person. I'm sure you will too.

Custom Search