Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Monday, September 25, 2006


Sure has been a while since I've bloged. Life gets so hectic. I've been working hard selling a ton of stuff on ebay for Chris's dad. I take about five packages a day to the post office so it's been going pretty well. It keeps me pretty busy. Logan started preschool and he just loves riding the school bus. He's still adjusting to a new routine and is a little frightened when he gets dropped off in the morning but he's getting better.

Emily is loving cheerleading. They got to perform at their first game last week. It was cute as could be. I took some pictures and also video taped it so if I get it edited sometime soon maybe I can get it uploaded here. For now here are some pictures I took.

2 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

She looks adorable!Looks like she is having a great time!

Lala's world said...

cute pics....glad to have you back blogging!

Custom Search