Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Sunday, January 28, 2007

I am posting some more pictures I took of the Missouri Ice Storm in January 2007. I converted my blog over to the new Google Blogger and it has edited all my pictures below and cropped em off. So here's some new ones. I am proud to say that the local newspaper printed a full page of my pictures in the latest issue! I love taking pictures and it was really cool to have someone acknowledge them. I hope you enjoy them too.















4 comments:

Pamela said...

the pictures are great. that is awesome! I love you...mom

Sassenach said...

Terrible and beautiful, all at the same time.

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Those are some gorgeous pictures you took!!You have a great eye!!!

Jennifer said...

The pictures are awesome. You have got a lot of talent.

Custom Search