Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I bet my mom is ready to kill me right now ;) Sorry MOM I love you! I told her two weeks ago I would post this video and I've just put it off and put it off but now I am actually doing it. On December 24th 2006 my daughter Emily was baptized. She was so excited and I was excited for her. Now I was baptized in November of 2000 and yes the water is very cold that time of year... We baptize in the river around here ;) Anyway I was trying to prepare her for this little detail and no matter how much I told her the water would be freezing cold but she'd only be in there a minute she just acted like it was no big deal. Well as you can see in the video when she stepped in she decided that it WAS actually a very big deal!!! She looked like she was gonna chicken out but luckily the preacher got right to it and didn't take his time. You can see Emily kickin' as she comes out of the water. She was cold cold cold but she says she is glad she did it :) Praise God and I'm blessed!


3 comments:

Pamela said...

awesome!!! I am so proud of Emily and you. Love you...mom

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely wonderful-I bet that water was cold!!!Congratulations to you and your family.

Unknown said...

Thanks Mom :D

Custom Search