Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I think I posted once about my neighbors before... I can't remember how long ago it's been but I do know that I am getting tired of looking at this out my front door every day...





Chris and I plan on putting our house on the market soon and I dread thinking of anyone coming to look at our home with this next door... Scripture says to Love Thy Neighbor and I start feeling guilty whenever I get upset over the horrible mess next door... but to love thy neighbor means not to with hold good from someone when you can give it to them. I suppose being annoyed over looking at their junk every day isn't not loving...

What about complaining to city officials to try to get the mess cleaned up??? We've complaine twice and both times were told they would be notified to clean up the mess or be fined... I know that the neighbors rent their house and I'm sure the landlord isn't going to like to have to pay fines because of their mess so I wonder why after they've lived there for over three years the city doesn't enforce the rules of clean property.

I'd like to hear other people views on the situation. Do I just keep ignoring it or go and file another complaint? Keep in mind that we now have snakes around our home when we've not had before they moved in and cluttered up the neighborhood. We also have had mice this year worse than I've ever seen. We never had mice before. Now I don't know for sure that the neighbors are to blame but they also have little dogs that they let roam the neighborhood and their dogs carry trash into my yard. I am always picking up nasty food wrappers, cans, diapers and other such trash out of my yard because the wind or their dogs bring it over. What would you do?

No comments:

Custom Search