Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Thursday, April 26, 2007

We have a cute little birds nest in the little tree on the side of our house. This bird family built their nest right at eye level (to me) and there's four little blue eggs waiting to hatch inside. I haven't been able to get a picture of the mamma bird sitting on the the eggs cause whenever I walk outside she flies away. I can't wait till the eggs hatch so the kids can see the little birdies. We'll have to keep a good eye on them to make sure they grow up into big strong birdies.


1 comment:

D.R. Cootey said...

That's fantastic, KristieSue! I'm jealous. I've never seen such beautiful eggs in the wild. That nest would be a perfect candidate for a webcam. :) Be sure to keep us posted.

~Douglas
The Splintered Mind - Overcoming Neurological Disabilities With Lots Of Humor And Attitude

Custom Search