Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Chris is on vacation from work this week. Yay! We are going to spend the week working on the basement. Double Yay!!! So far we have almost all the sheetrock up. It's a little difficult getting it in this one spot in the stairwell because I'm not tall enough or strong enough to help him hold it up to the ceiling. So if we don't get someone to come help us with that we're gonna have to figure something out cause that is the last patch of sheetrock we need to hang. Then we just have to mud the walls and paint! Yay! After that the only thing left is floors. We're going to lay tile in the hallways and carpet the bedrooms. I can't wait until it is done. Well I guess I can since I have to :p But I'm really excited. So that is what we will be doing this week. Hopefully we can get it done.

No comments:

Custom Search