Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm so excited about my garden this year. If someone would have told me three years ago that I would actually like gardening I woulda thought they were nuts. But now I do! I started my first garden three years ago and I hated it. Nothing grew! Then last year I had a garden and it did a bit better but halfway through the season everything but the peppers and cucumbers died. This year however I am learning new tricks and my garden is looking better than ever.
Chris helped me build the little wooden supports around the first row of tomato's. We tried three different ways of staking them up to see what I like best. I have fifteen tomato plants. Bring on the salsa!!!

This is our small cantaloup patch with a couple watermelon plants behind them. I thought they had all died but two came back

Here's a peek at my onions this will be the first time I've tried growing them.

That's my green beans and cucumbers... The cucumbers are growing slower than last year

These are Emily's sunflowers she planted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great btw :)

Custom Search