Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I broke another window today! A month or so ago I was moving the bed in the kids room and I leaned up against one of the windows and broke it... Well today I was bringing groceries into the house and Brett locked me out! So I was banging on the door trying to get Logan to let me in and it just wasn't working. So I banged on the other bedroom window in the kids room cause I figured Logan was in there... Well the window broke and I wasn't even banging that hard! We live in an old house so I blame the old glass :p Anyway, Chris took the window out and had the glass replaced already but we didn't think to get the other window out that I broke first and get it replaced at the same time. We're both getting so absent minded I swear we'll both be senile in ten years.

I don't remember if I posted or talked about going to church camp but here are a few pics I took when we went to church camp :p Emily is in there and then there's all the kids from church :) Only the girls except Bryer in the background. He liked to hang out with the girls at camp :p Think he has a crush.

3 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

We live in an old house too-we have replaced several windows-with plexiglass..LOL,that last pic is awesome!

Pamela said...

the last picture brought tears to my eyes. That is an awesome picture! Love ya..mom

Lala's world said...

ah love the pic of the 2 girls walking side by side!! too cute!!!

Custom Search