Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Thursday, August 17, 2006


Today was Emily's first day of school! She is in 1st grade now and growing up entirely too fast. She was so cute this morning. Daddy helped her make her lunch which she packed all by herself. She was sleepy this morning because she woke up last night over a bad dream. I think we all woke up at some point last night. I had to give Brett a breathing treatment because he woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. Every time him or Logan gets a cough their asthma gets pretty bad. So after I got Brett back to sleep Emily came in our room saying she had a bad dream, then along came Logan. I wasn't about to try to sleep with five people in my bed so I just turned the bathroom light on for the kids so they wouldn't be scared. I took pictures of Emily this morning on her way to school and then a few of her at school. She even got her picture taken with her teacher. She had a really good day.

5 comments:

Mr. Khurram said...

Such beautiful pics. You 're gifted with such beautiful kids. Do check my post for August 15, I'm sure you 'll love it.

*Smiles*
God bless you....

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Our kids start Monday-Jaxen will be in the first grade also....I have one in Kindergarten,one in 1st and one in 2nd this year...LOL,Threee of the pics did that red x thing so I wil be back,the ones I did see-shes a cutie!

mom of 2 said...

what cute pictures!!! I'm glad she had a good day!!

Pamela said...

Emily is growing too fast! Make her stop until I get back. ha!ha! Love you..MOM p/s give kids hugs & kisses for me & tell them I love them.

Anonymous said...

She will be breaking boys hearts before you know it Kristie... better get the leash hehe ;)

Custom Search