Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm so excited for Emily!!! Tonight was the signup night for Junior Cheerleaders. She ran around with all the other girls practicing Cartwheels and handstands. It was so cute. Then the cheerleaders performed and you could just see Emily's eyes light up. She is so excited and she just loves watching the cheerleaders. Allison is one of the cheerleaders from last year and Emily just adores her. She used to date our friends son Travis but they broke up :( That's sad but it's so cute how much Emily likes her. We even got her picture taken with her. Here's the pics I took.

4 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

I did the cheerleading when I was little and then bacame too stoic to pull it off.The cheerleading thing is really big around here,along with football.You can start in Kindergarten and cheer at a couple high school games and then about 3rd grade,they have cheerleaders for the youth football team...The south.ANyhow she looks like she is really enjoying it!!! That is great!

Pamela said...

following family tradition..it's in her blood. love ya, mom

Lala's world said...

too cute! I wish we had young cheerleaders up here too! now that I think of it we didn;t even have older cheerleaders at school....

Mr. Khurram said...

I'm sure she 'll be doin' great in commin' years.

*Smiles*

Custom Search