Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mini-Reunion

I had a really cool mini reunion Saturday night. An old friend from high school, Jade was visiting her Mom and we got to have dinner. My best friend Amanda moved back home about six months ago and I haven't taken the time to really hang out with her. Well Jade visiting was a good opportunity to hang out. I am one of those people who LOVES to have the "remember when" conversations. I love to remember old times. I think I like it so much because it makes me realize how blessed I am. I have had such a crazy life and I've done some terrible things, when I think of the way I used to be I am just amazed that God loves me.

The Bible says that we are all predestined for something. God knows the future, he knows every choice we will make. He knew when I was making bad choices and living a terrible life that the day would come that I would listen to his voice. He never gave up on me even though I had turned my back on him. I hated God for the problems in my life. I hated myself, I hated my family. I was a terrible person I did not deserve salvation. I still don't but I'm so thankful for this gift from God. To know that I am forgiven is such a comfort to my soul. Forgiveness changed me. I know if it was not for the grace of God I would probably not be living right now. I definitely wouldn't have the wonderful husband and children that I have.

Anyway my little reunion really brought back a lot of memories from my past. I am truly thankful for what Jesus did for me and for every person ever born.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world that we should be holy and without blame before him in love. Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will. To the praise of the glory of his grace wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood the forgiveness of sins according to the riches of his grace. Ephesians 1:3-7

Amanda, Me, Jade, April

Jade & I

Kristie, Amanda, Jade


Amanda, Jade, Kristie




1 comment:

Kylie & Andrew said...

You seem really fun! And you have a really cute family! :]

Custom Search