Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Monday, November 10, 2008

November Baptizing

My son and my sister were both baptized yesterday. The water was cold but the sun was shining and the wind was still. I don't think Logan realized just how cold the water would be until he stepped in. We warned him but he didn't care ;) Chris and I were both baptized in November of 2000 and it was a whole lot colder than today. We had three baptized from church yesterday. Logan, Kristina and Misty. It was a great day and I'm so thankful to see three more souls saved. God is so great and I'm proud to serve him.

Acts 2:38-41 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call. And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation. Then they that gladly received his word were baptized:






No comments:

Custom Search