Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Thursday, January 01, 2009

PIZZA!

My sister Misty and my aunt Crystal came over today and we made massive amounts of PIZZA! The other day at the grocery store I was looking for something fast and easy I could make the kids when I got home and I was getting mad at how expensive all the frozen pizza's were. So when I got home I called my sis and told her we needed to get together for a pizza makin' day. That way next time I needed something fast and easy I wouldn't have to go spend $6 for tiny frozen pizza at the grocery store. We spent the day making 43 pizza's! It was lots of fun and we each took home our share for our families. Yummy Pizza.

Misty and I with our first batch of Pizza Dough.
Misty & Crystal posing with more Pizza Dough.
Our Pizza's! We made 43 total.
Misty all flowered up.
Misty posing with a packaged pizza!

No comments:

Custom Search