Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Monday, January 26, 2009

Why Do Babies Have To Grow???

If I could keep Taylor at this age for a few years I would sooooooo do it! This is my favorite baby age. He is so fun! Each morning if he isn't the first one awake then he has an audience watching him rise and shine. The other kids are in the room giggling and watching him until he peeks his eyes open and starts grinning and begging to be picked up. Then they all try to get their faces as close to him as they can so he'll choose to look at them. I get to listen to them all morning... "Nugget won't look at me," because he's looking at someone else.
I Love His Little Baby Teeth!!!
He Didn't Get His Hair Combed Today!

Ok Lady Enough With The Flash!!!

1 comment:

Jason and Tiff said...

He is the cutest little guy! No wonder everyone wants his attention! :)

Custom Search