Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Risin' & Shinin'

Good Morning From Emily, Logan, Brett & Taylor!!!

This was such a good morning. I'm not much of a morning person but I've been trying to form new habits lately, and one of those habits is to wake up earlier to have a little time to spend with God before the chaos begins. Last night it snowed and when there's snow on the ground everything seems so quiet. This morning was so peaceful and quiet. I think the kids can tell when I've had time to "wake up" before they get up because then I'm cheerful and it helps them to be also. So Good Morning From US :D


Taylor is ready for some breakfast!

Emily

Brett
Logan

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Cute! Jamison has yet to sleep in his crib! Looks like Taylor is a good sleeper! :)

Andrea Gilberg said...

Hey, I got your comment. And I think we are related. My mom says we are second cousins I think. Its good to hear from you, I lived about a block away from Myrna and Shelia. You have a way cute family.

Burkulater said...

Oh my gosh! His little smile made me laugh out loud! I wish they could stay this small forever :) Ours is 5 months :)

Custom Search