Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Thursday, June 11, 2009

More storm video's...

We had another strong thunderstorm yesterday. It was during the day so we thought we might catch a tornado... well Chris is the brave one. There were some really strong winds at one point it was scary. I was amazed that there were no warnings for our county during this.... We were listening to the radio since the power was off and no warnings for our county... I think we at least qualified for a severe thunderstorm warning.






2 comments:

Nikki O'Callaghan said...

We didn't listen to the radio, but I have weather alerts from the National Weather service sent to my phone and at 6:30 they issued a severe thunderstorm warning and I was to go until 8:45. That was a pretty scary storm.

Burkulater said...

Uh, yeah! I'd say so!

Custom Search