Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Friday, October 08, 2010

Oh Blog world... I have forsaken thee!

I received an email from YouTube this morning letting me know that one of my video's is popular enough for them to wanna put some ad's on the page. This reminded me of my blog and the adsense account I started oh so many years ago. I thought it was so cool that I could put ad's on my very own page and earn money! I think I began blogging around 5 years ago and in that time I've made a whopping $18.71. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm always trying to come up with creative ways to add to our families income. My husband works hard and takes care of us just fine but I like to feel like I'm contributing so I work at odd little tasks here and there, sometimes spending more than I make but I'm always busy :) The adsense was another one of those inkling idea's I had that might earn me some money. So now that it's back on my mind again I'm here for another 5 years to start raising pennies again. That's what started my blog adventures to begin with and that's what's re-sparked my interest in the blog world. So oh sweet blog of mine with very few readers... I have returned! LOL

No comments:

Custom Search