Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Saturday, February 17, 2007

My silly son Brett decided to be a toy today! He is getting so big! He turned two in December and he acts like he's twice that old. He loves to snuggle and is sitting on my lap right now as I'm typing this. He has the cutest way of talking that I just love so much. He is also quite the singer. He loves to sings songs and likes to play the drums. Maybe one day he'll be a drummer and a singer. I love to imagine what he will be when he grows up. I hope I can do a good job being his mamma. I hope I can be a good mamma to all my kids and when they're older I pray that they'll think I was the best Mom they could ever have hoped to have. I'm sure blessed to be the mamma of my three kids.





1 comment:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

I am sure they are just as lucky to have you as you are to have them!

Custom Search