Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Thursday, February 08, 2007

So here is a little look into my home. Chris and I have been married going on 8 years now. We've lived in the same house all these years and we've been trying to finish the basement as well. The top floor of our house is finished but not the basement. When I first met Chris we didn't even have stairs going down to the basement. We've been living in the top floor of our house with two small bedrooms and one measly bathroom. It's been a tight squeeze all these years, especially when it came time for a new baby every few years. All five of us have been squeezed together and now I think we're about to get more space!
This is the laundry room in our basement. It has sheetrock and carpet and did have a ceiling but we had to tear it down today to redo some plumbing. So this is what it looks like now.
This is the doorway to the stairs
This is the hallway in the basement
This will be Emily's room.
This will be mine and Chris's room
This will be Logan and Brett's room
And this is the other hallway from the stairs.
This is all the crap I had under my kitchen sink LOL. We had to pull it all out to do some plumbing. I'm thinking most of this can go in the trash.
And this video is just a little tour :p Enter if you dare!!!




2 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

WOW!So you will have 5 bedrooms when it is all over??Your husband must be real handy.That is great.We dont have basements down here-I have always wanted one...:):)Momma tude

Unknown said...

Oh yea I couldn't ask for a better husband :D He is very handy ;)

Custom Search