Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Friday, February 09, 2007

This was pretty funny! Chris and I play with a band called
"Russ Weeks & MO Country"
Well tonight we were trying to get a band picture taken using the timer on my camera. We got everyone all lined up for a picture and I pushed the timer button and ran to my spot in the picture... but when the green light got done flashing it just stayed on... and stayed on... and didn't take a picture... So I was confused and couldn't figure it out.... Turns out I had it on video :p So now you get to watch me be a dope lol but it's funny.



These are the two best pics I took but I think in this first one Dan has his eyes closed and I am in front of Chris so the second one is probably the best. We need to hire a photographer I thinks :p

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bible?which bible are u talkin abt?how sure are u tt e bible is e true word of god?there are so many bibles that there a new bible every month!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

That is so hilarious!!!You ought to post some of your music on here......;)

Unknown said...

TO My anonymous commentor:

I believe because I have faith.

In regards to which Bible I prefer, the King James Version. It uses the oldest greek translations.

Beth said...

That is pretty funny. I have done the same thing before...hehe.

Anonymous said...

hahah kristie, yea (vetrik)

Anonymous said...

Anonymous: If you don't believe the bible is the word of God, then how do you know that there is a God?

Custom Search