Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just call me the plant lady....

I love plants. Every Spring and Summer I think I learn more and love them more. I was out in the yard enjoying this beautiful spring day and decided to capture some images to share on my blog. I've seen a lot of flower pictures from other blogs and such but I've never taken any of my own. So here are some pictures of my roses. I love roses. My red and purple roses have not bloomed out yet so I don't have any pictures of those. I also took some more pictures of my tomatoes. Yea I'm proud of them I can't help it. This is the first year I've had good plants and I'm just so excited! I put some pictures up from May 5th to show how much they've grown.






This is out in front of my house. My goal is to get the roses to grow over the entire trellis and mix together. One side is darker pink so it'd look cool if they were all mixed together. The bush on the right is two years older than the one on the left.
This is a picture of the tomato plants on May 5th 2009
Tomatoes on May 5th 2009

Tomatoes on May 19th 2009

Tomato plants on May 19th 2009

1 comment:

Latte said...

Those pictures are great...your good with your camera!

Custom Search