Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Does anyone else watch Big Brother besides me??? I love that show!!! This year they are doing Big Brother All-Stars, where they bring back a bunch of previous season players. My favorite player of all time is Will... He is the best!!! Not because he's a liar or anything like that he's just entertaining to watch. Anyway this year I've been watching Big Brother and it really cracks me up but we play paintball with a guy who looks EXACTLY like Will. Please judge for yourself and vote for me whether you think they look alike. I think they're like TWINS...

This is Will from Big Brother



















Will from Big Brother on the Left
















Now this is the friend we play paintball with... Yea he's a little sweatier but give the guy a break he's been playing paintball all day! Oh yea he's the one on the left...
















Ok so now you be the judge... Do you think they look alike or is it just me??? I'll be getting more pictures just to prove my point but this was the only one I had without a mask on ;)

7 comments:

Pamela said...

think they look alike...but different smiles love ya

Lala's world said...

I can see the resemblence.

K.T. is Mommatude said...

They do look alike!!!!

Mr. Khurram said...

The look alike to some point, though some make up artist can do somethin' to your friend that he can get into news.

*Smiles*

Unknown said...

hehe I need to get a better picture. We had just finished a long day of playing paintball when I took this.

Anonymous said...

All I know is both of them are so cute and handsome.. *grin*.

Thanks for stopping by on my blog, Kristie :)

Renee said...

I can see it. Both really cute!

Custom Search