Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Monday, July 03, 2006

This is so cute. We went to Sonic for lunch yesterday. For anyone who doesn't know Sonic is a fast food place where the carhops bring the food out to your car. Anyway we went to Sonic to eat and were sitting there in the van waiting for them to bring out our food and I noticed this display in their window.

Sonic donated food for the elementary kids on their last day of summer school and the kids made thank you cards and pictures for them. It was pretty cute and I was just staring at them all while waiting for our food and then I realized...


This is Emily's picture! I made a really big deal about it and pointed it out to her and she was so proud! It was really cute. She was telling us all about Sonic donating the food and that the kids made cards to say thank you. She said there is a picture of a hamburger on the other side of her card. She was very proud that Sonic chose her card to display in their window and I had my camera with me so I snapped a few shots so she will always remember :)

1 comment:

Renee said...

That's so cute. I'm one of those rare people that LOVES Sonic. I love their grilled chicken sandwiches.

Custom Search