Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

HAPPY JULY 4TH

I took some pictures of the fireworks tonight. It was so cool the way they showed up on my camera. It was dark outside so I couldn't figure out how to change the setting to take action shots so I got the blurry effect. It is really cool though I like them that way. Watching fireworks with the family was a great time but I couldn't help feeling guilty. So many people died and are still dying for our freedom. God Bless America and our fighting men and women.



9 comments:

Chris Streeter Davis said...

Cool pictures. Happy 4th of July to you too. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Lala's world said...

hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the pics of the fireworks! they are great I love the blurred look too! really neat
also scrolled thru the pics of your kids, they are adorable!

I love meeting people I have things in common with! I'll be back!

Unknown said...

Those are awesome shots! Happy july 4th

Anonymous said...

Amen, and Amen. So many times I think we get caught up in the fireworks & festivities, and forget the reason we are really celebrating. Great firework pics, my camera has a neat firework setting, my batteries died right as the fireworks were starting last night. Oh well. lol

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Great fireworks pics-mine never turn out-ever!SO Most excellent job.I agree with you also-lets never forget........

Nicole said...

Those are GREAT photos! It looks like ya'll had a great show, huh?

fatwonkkid said...

rather nteresting. were you on a tripod. b/c if you weren't you have an amzingly steady hand.

now you just have to remember the settings you used so you can do it again next year.

Beth said...

wow...nice fireworks..looks really neat!!

Mr. Khurram said...

I couldn't wish earlier, sorry. *Happy July 4th*

*Smiles*
God bless you...

Custom Search