Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Sunday, July 09, 2006

What a relief!!! We hosted a paintball tournament at our paintball field and it was a success!!! It was a five man tournament and we had eight teams show up to play. My husband Chris and I have been totally stressed out lately trying to get things all ready and we needed five teams to guarantee prizes so we were stressing out about that as well. You never know with these things what kind of turn out you're gonna get. We were very pleased with how things went and the event ran very smoothly. There wasn't much drama and no fights yay!!! I finished the DVD preview already and you can watch it below.



Click to see Video

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Awesome Kristie, looks like a lot of fun, can't wait to get back there & play. Love ya...mom

The Old Man said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my old "blog". Actually, I never expected to do one. I used to run a BBS, back in the 90's, but when we moved from the city to the country, It died. I DO* have a question for you... why do you color your hair? Do you think God gave you the wrong color? :)

You've 3 kids? That makes me a bit...envious, I'd guess. I've got 30...but they are all 4-legged.
6 dogs, 13 cats, 11 horses.

Oh, well. Stop by again, eh? "Moderation" of comments is off, now. :)

Unknown said...

I color my hair cause it's fun :)

Custom Search