Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Another Football Game!!! Emily got a little distracted at this one again with the dirt... What is so fascinating about the dirt??? She loves cheerleading but she is so easily distracted. This last week at practice I had to go up and interrupt the cheerleader teaching Emily's group so I could take Emily in the hallway and have "a little talk" about her behavior. She wasn't paying attention and was just laying around and jumping all over the place... I know that she really likes cheerleading cause she is so excited before each practice and each game and afterwards that is all she talks about. She can say all her cheers and she enjoys doing them and cartwheels and jumps are her favorite. I just wish she could focus a little better. I guess that comes as you get older. Here are some pictures of her and some of her buddies ;)
Best Buds ;)




2 comments:

Beth said...

AWWW...she is so cute. Looks like a lot of fun.

Mr. Khurram said...

You 're lucky to be blessed with such cute kids. Good Luck for Emily....

P.S. I 've posted a comment in your last post, I 'd be thankful if you answer that comment.

*Smiles*

Custom Search