Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Monday, October 02, 2006

I am so excited!!! I started a new home based business and unlike some of the others I've done I think this one is actually going to work and I'm going to enjoy it. I'm a stay at home mom for anyone who doesn't know and any other stay at home moms out there know that it's pretty hard living on one income and staying home all the time can become monotonous. I have tried numerous things like selling PartyLite and Home Interior and Country Bunny and I never enjoyed doing that and it always seemed so hard to get people to host home shows and I hated the thought of people feeling obligated to buy something when they attended.

Check out my beautipage click here

I've signed up to be a BeautiControl consultant. I love this company because it was very affordable to sign up and they don't have all the strict rules the other companies have. I can sell this stuff on ebay and not be breaking the rules and if I don't want to host home shows or as they call it "spa's" I don't have to. I only have to order $100 worth of stuff every 4 months to remain a consultant. The great thing about it is I love the products so I will order that much for myself alone :p.

I had never heard of BeautiControl skin care products before going to a home spa so I was mainly going to help a friend of a friend who had started selling and she needed a practice group. I'm so excited about doing the in home spa treatment thing because it is so much fun. I don't have to sell stuff either cause I'm not a salesperson I suck at sales. This is just fun cause you go and give a group of three or four women a relaxing spa treatment and if they enjoy the products they can purchase them and they're so cheap. I have been buying Oil of Olay stuff at Wal-Mart and spending twice as much.

All you mom's out there have to check out my Beauti page. It isn't anything like the other home based businesses and if you love make up and skin care products you'll love BeautiControl. They have a microderm abrasion system that is just awesome if you have skin acne issues. I am going to start an extra blog just for my BeautiControl business and I'll post pictures and stuff of different spa's I do. I'm so excited!!! Did I say that already? Oh Well I can't help it I AM!

2 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

I will check it out for sure!!!!!

Lala's world said...

I have tried selling various things before too and I am the same...I suck at it!

I will check it out though, you sound so excited about it! that's great!

Custom Search