Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Here are our little Trick or Treaters! Brett was Mike Wakouski... not sure if I spelled that right. It's from Monsters Incorporated. Emily dressed up in my old dance uniform from when I was a little girl! I even put makeup on her which she loved! I'm scared to death at how old it made her look! But she loved it. And of course our Logan is the Red Ranger! He was lovin' it. Brett was so cute all night. He was just overjoyed that people were giving him CANDY. He clutched his little bag and even when it got to weighing a lot he wouldn't let it out of his reach. He just drug it with him everywhere. Logan and Emily were nervous over the people dressed up in scary costumes but Brett didn't worry about it at all. As long as they were giving him candy and he knew Daddy was right behind him he was goin' in for the Candy. It was so cute!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is not posting my comments-I love the mike costume!!!!

Custom Search