Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

We went to the Open House at Logans preschool last night. It was so cute to watch him run around and show us around. Chris's mom and dad came with us and got to see him in action. He just kept dragging us from one thing to the next he was so proud we came to see his school. We got his school pictures back too!!! They are beyond CUTE!!! I came in the day they were taking pictures to help the kids dress in the clothes they have because these are old time photo's. It's a good thing I volunteered too cause I got Logans pictures for half price!!! It pays to be helpful :) I just love these pictures. I posted Emily's school picture too so as not to leave her out.

4 comments:

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Those are completely awesome pictures!How cool!

Pamela said...

you better send me some of those!

Beth said...

Love those kind of pictures...they are so neat!!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous pics!

Custom Search