Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bring Back The 1950's

In case you didn't know... Chris and I love to sing. We play with a band called MO Country ;) Well last night we had a 50's theme show. We sang music from the 1950's and everyone dressed up. It was so much fun! I really liked dressing up. I found my clothes at a thrift shop and did my hair 50's style. It was so much fun. If you want to hear some of our show you can see some video clips on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/user/KristieSue
Chris and I before the show. He's Buddy Holly!!! :p


Brittany and I :)
The Band!

The Ladies

This picture was Chris's idea and it turned out really cute! He's got a real smile!
Nikki and I... I didn't
wear the glasses for the show they were too distracting.
Emily took this picture

Brett was happy... The kids got to keep the giant lollipops.


2 comments:

Jason and Tiff said...

haha! Way cute! The pictures make me laugh. I love them! :)

TrishHawks said...

This looks like so much fun! That black and white picture of you is gorgeous! You look like a model!

Custom Search