Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Day At The Park!

We had a really nice day at the park yesterday. The sun was shining and it wasn't freezing cold. We had to get out of the house. We are all so ready for spring and being cooped up in the house with four kids can get CRAZY! To start out with we almost had an episode... Brett started to have a fit so he got to go sit all alone at the picnic table. I told him I was going to take his picture while he was pouting so everyone could see. I don't think he believed me...

Brett Pouting At The Picnic Table...
Brett Still Pouting...
And still...
.....
This was so sweet. Logan decided to go over and talk to Brett to try to encourage him to stop crying so they could play and have a good time.
And it worked :) Brett stopped pouting and it was time for fun.
Emily on the swing.
Emily taking a picture of me on the swing.
Emily is getting really good at her picture taking.
This is another picture Emily took. It's my favorite of the day.
Taylor getting to play with the big kids.
Me taking Taylor down the super big slide. This slide is really tall so I couldn't let Emily take him down.
After a long day at the park he was ready to have his bottle and nap.


1 comment:

Jason and Tiff said...

Way cute! Your kids are all adorable! And you are pretty as can be. I love that Logan helped Brett to be happy. :) Kids are great! Love you guys!

Custom Search