Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Wednesday, June 28, 2006


YIKES!!! Anyone who knows me will know I LOVE to color my hair. I never really do drastic things but I color my hair every few months. Well this time around I decided I wanted a little less red and a little more brown. I wanted to go just a bit darker since color fades so much anyway. I figured this way it'd last just a bit longer. I also always color my hair myself at home. I save $50 each time and like I said I usually don't do anything drastic so I've had very few mistakes. I am not sure if I would even call this a mistake because it's not green or purple but it's a LOT darker than I intended. It doesn't really match my skin tone, at least I don't think so. It doesn't look absolutely horrible but it's just not what I was going for. I can live with it though and it will fade so in another couple months I'll try again. :)

5 comments:

Renee said...

You have such pretty hair, it really doesn't matter. I think it looks nice brown too!

Unknown said...

Ahhh :) Thank you.

Mr. Khurram said...

God has Gifted you a real Beautiful face, I believe every color suits you well. *Smiles*

God bless you.....

Mr. Khurram said...

You 're tagged.

Unknown said...

Sorry but I love it! I think you look like a Charlies Angel.
Gorgeous!

Custom Search