Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Anyone who knows me will know that I operate my husbands gun & pawnshop. You also probably know how much they like to CHANGE things. So now they are in the process of remodeling AGAIN. They are expanding the store by like 12 feet and adding a small playroom for the kids. I took some before pictures and when they get done I'll take some after pictures.
The first three pictures here are of what the store looks like now. Yes that hole with plastic over it is supposed to have a door, but they never finish anything completely. They better this time though!

Now these next couple pictures are Chris and his Dad putting up the walls and getting ready to move the other wall into place. I'm thinking it's gonna take a lot longer than one day :p

No comments:

Custom Search