Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Why is it so hard to think of something to write about? I keep a diary, I
never have trouble thinking of something to write about. Maybe it's because people will read this, gotta make myself look good. I can't just whine and complain like I do when I write in my diary.

Okay so Thanksgiving weekend! Chris made the most awesome deep fried turkey, it was so yummy. Can't compliment him too much though or he might start cooking more often. We can't have that, our house isn't insured. I didn't take any pictures though... I was lazy this year.

Emily was sick yesterday with the flu. She's feeling better today thankfully. So far she hasn't missed a single day of school and she's pretty proud of that. Luckily she got sick during a long weekend so she should be better by Monday. They post the names in the hallway, of all the students with perfect attendance. Her class had a Thanksgiving Feast last Tuesday. They dressed up in their Indian hats and necklaces that they made in art class. An hour of being in a kindergarten class was plenty enough for me though. I'm glad I'm not a grade school teacher.

No comments:

Custom Search