Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Monday, November 28, 2005

We decorated our Christmas tree! It was so stinkin' cold outside, it's snowing a little bit. Chris helped me to put up the outside lights. Emily and I had to go get a few more because it seems a little mouse chewed most of our lights and there were a lot of bare wires. We are going to finish putting up the outside lights tomorrow. Logan didn't want to help put decorations on the tree. He is not feeling well so he's being super good and lovable. When Emily and I went to the store to get more lights Brett gave Chris a bad scare. He went into the bathroom and when he came back out Brett had broken one of the bulbs off the tree. His fingers were cut up a bit and he was chewing on the glass! Never turn your back on a one year old! Emily did a good job putting up decorations though. I got her a new Barbie ornament, we usually get a new one every year. Chris took some pictures of me with my face all frozen after coming back in from hanging outside lights, and of Emily decorating the tree. So now our tree is up. It looks great. Hopefully Brett doesn't pull it down.

No comments:

Custom Search