Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Tuesday, November 29, 2005



My poor little Logan. He's such a special kiddo. He's the middle child so as always I think he gets overlooked a lot. He was the youngest until Brett came along December 04'. Logan has done a great job at adjusting. He didn't really go through the jealous sibling thing. He likes to help out with Brett even if it is only taking things away and telling him "No No Brett." Logan is sick and he's so sweet and lovable when he's not feeling well. Normally he likes to give hugs and kisses but he's really busy with all the playing he has to do so he doesn't always have time. When he's not feeling well though the playing isn't so much a priority and he is always available for a little loving. I feel bad I tried to give him a haircut and now his hair looks horrible. I'm going to have to buzz him and just let it grow out again. I'm not a hairstylist but he was to the point where he couldn't see and I had to do something. He won't sit still for a hairstylist so I was the only one to do it. He'll forgive me someday. You can tell just by looking at him that he doesn't feel well. If you can see past the dirty face :p. Poor wittle boy.

No comments:

Custom Search