Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Friday, November 25, 2005

So this is my blog! Yay! I am really new to this so I'm just going to talk about my day. I think I can delete this if I decide it's super dumb. Today is supposed to be the "biggest shopping day of the year," the day after Thanksgiving. Lucky me, I'm stuck working in the gunshop! It's okay though, I can handle it. Poor Chris had a migraine today. Hugs for Chris! Emily has been gone the entire day with Grandpa Horn. She was over at his house playing Playstation games with Devin. Logan is finally potty trained so no poopy stories about him today. Praise God for that one! Brett is his same, usual happy self. He's such a good little boy. I hope he is easier to potty train than Logan was.

So I spent most of my day trying to take pictures to put on my new blog here, and talking on MSN to Vetrik. Not a whole lot going on, so not a whole lot to write about. I'll get better at this as I go along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woot!

Custom Search