Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Monday, November 28, 2005

I am so discouraged! I thought I would pick up a few Christmas gifts for the kids while I was getting some cold medicine at Wal-Mart. So I strolled around for a little while. I found the cutest Barbie nightgown for Emily and it was on clearance. She just loves nightgowns and the fact that it is Barbie is even better. Then I found some cute hat and glove sets for Brett and Logan, Spiderman for Logan and Bretts are so cute they have open fingers and a little flap that folds over them for closed fingers. Then I picked up a few other necessities, toothpaste, hair conditioner and two rolls of wrapping paper. All of this came up to $57 and some change! So there we have it. Things just cost too much these days. I don't want a lot but it breaks my heart that I can't go buy my kids some gifts without feeling guilty for spending money. Guess I'm gonna have to do some serious praying and Bible reading. I need some encouragement.

No comments:

Custom Search