Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Monday, June 19, 2006

Emily had a great birthday! Saturday we did our normal paintball thing, she and Logan got completely dirty as usual :p. Then we had her birthday party yesterday. She had a lot of friends over and they did the pinata thing. It was really fun for them all.



Church last night was really great. Our pastor had to go to a visitation so we were just winging it ;) There was lots of singing and sharing testimonies. I really love to hear about the different ways Jesus has changed the lives of people I go to church with. Not just them but everyone. It will never cease to amaze me how powerful faith in Jesus Christ is. It makes me really feel so unworthy of his love. After all I've done wrong I just don't feel like I deserve his grace.

Afterwards we went to my Aunt Crystal's house. My Grandpa & Grandma Teerlink were there along with my Aunt Teela and Aunt Sonya. Chris brought his guitar and he was teaching Abraham a few things. Grandpa wanted us to sing so the lessons had to stop (thank goodness) :p We all sang and talked till like 10:30! Emily is skipping Summer School today cause she didn't get to bed until after 11:00. She made sure to ask me if they were still doing perfect attendance first though lol.

6 comments:

Cara said...

I love the pictures!!! I've been so busy, I haven't even had time to read anyone else's blog lately!! It was great to hear from you!!
Looks like Emily had a great birthday party!! I envy you for having a garden... I wanted one so bad this year.. We just love fresh veggies!!!

Renee said...

Sounds like it was a great time. And I love the chocolate moustache!

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Looks like a great time indeed!Love singalongs too...we never have them????

Pamela said...

I miss the kids so much. I put the picture of Logan in the tree as my puter screen saver. They are growing so fast and I am missing it. Makes me sad. I love you.....MOM

Mr. Khurram said...

*Happy Birthday young Angel*

God bless you....

Beth said...

Sounds like she had a great b-day..how fun. Looks like she really like getting her picture taken...too cute!

Custom Search