Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I love Sundays! This morning I grabbed my camera to catch the kids as they were waking up. Brett beat me to it and started crying because I didn't rush over and get him out of his play pen fast enough. You can see the tears on his face in the pictures of him below.

Next I went to wake up Logan. He is the heavy sleeper of the family so he is the hardest one to wake up. He usually wakes up smiling though.


Then I woke up Emily. She was actually already awake by this time so I just took sleepy pictures of her.


After everyone got up we all got ready for church. It was really a great morning. There were no huge fights or anything dramatic that usually happens on a Sunday morning. It was just happy and peaceful. We even had time for me to get everyone to gather outside for a family picture. I love my new camera. It has a timer on it and I can set it to take our picture. So this is our newest family picture that I'm gonna have printed. I love it :)


By the way I've been meaning to do this but keep forgetting. My mom just started her new blog! Everyone should stop by there and welcome her to the wonderful world of blogging! She has lots of cool stuff to blog about too since she has me for a daughter and she lives in Hawaii :p Well the second part is true anyway. Everyone have a great day.

5 comments:

Mr. Khurram said...

Such Beautiful Lovin' family, may God bless you years 'n' years of happiness like this. *Smiles*

God bless you....

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristie! it is Rachel just popping in saying hello! Talk to you soon!

Renee said...

What a great idea to take 'first thing in the morning' pictures. I should do the same; it would be pretty funny!

Chris Streeter Davis said...

What a beautiful family you have. ;)

K.T. is Mommatude said...

Love it!!!Which we could take a family picture-ours always end up with 2 kids looking off and one adult blinking...LOL

Custom Search