Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I am such a slacker :p I haven't been blogging much lately. I have a good excuse though. It's summer time!!! Who wants to sit around on the computer all day when you can be outside :D I've been busy keeping the weeds out of my garden and helping Chris on the paintball field. My garden is looking awesome. We even picked a tomato already! Brett ate it :p Everything is growing and looking great. The birds killed off some of my green bean plants... I only have two left and they got into my onions too. My green onions didn't come up at all. The cucumbers, peppers and tomatoes are doing great though.

I've been helping Chris work on the paintball field. We have air barriers on our speedball field and they are so dirty. We have been working trying to get all the old paint cleaned off them before we hold our tournament July 8th. So far I think we've done 10 bunkers so we have about 14 left to go. It's really hard work too. The old paint is so stuck on there we have to use oven cleaner and scouring pads to get it off. It's quite a chore.

Emily is turning 6 years old this Saturday. I think we are going to try to get her a swing set for her birthday. I planned her birthday party for Sunday and I wasn't even thinking that it was Fathers Day so I hope her friends still come. I know her best friend Lauren is coming and her cousins Damon and Devin so she'll have a good time no matter what. We got a pinata that they can beat on.

Emily is really having a great time in summer school. The last day is June 28th. They go to the pool every Monday and Thursday and Wednesdays they go on field trips. Today they are going to Predator World. I am not able to go with her on the field trips because they don't allow the little kids on the bus and it would be too difficult for me to take them in the van and have to keep them in line by myself. Mostly because Logan gets so excited around all the kids that he starts freaking out. I am really hoping preschool will be a good thing for him and help him to calm down some.

I've been having this ongoing yard sale the past couple of weeks. I really don't want to pack all the junk back into the basement and I need to sell my couch. It's getting old in a hurry, packing everything out in the yard every Friday. I only open the pawnshop for people to pick up stuff out of pawn. They call me and I set up a time to meet them down there. It is so much better that way because I don't have to sit down there all day and not have anyone come in. I think Chris and his Dad need to have an auction but I don't think they've decided what to do yet.

Things are going well and everyone is happy and healthy. That's something to Thank God For. :D

2 comments:

Renee said...

Sounds like a great summer so far! I love home-grown tomatoes.

Mr. Khurram said...

I'm glad that evrything is goin' fine with you 'n' with your family 'n' with your garden. *Smiles*

God bless you...

Custom Search