Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Sunday, June 04, 2006

We had so much fun this weekend playing paintball. Saturday we had open play out at the field it was pretty fun but today we had airball practice and it was a blast. I took some pictures and Chris took some pictures so here you go!


This is one of my husband Chris.

This is a picture of one of the kids who played airball today his name is Colton. I love this picture I'm not sure why. This kid is so awesome he's only 12 and plays paintball really well.

This is a picture of Tim. I was trying to get a picture of the balls shooting out of his gun but I missed. It's still a cool picture though.


This is Ryan and our clean Airball bunkers. Chris and I have been trying to get all the bunkers on the field clean. We have to use oven cleaner to get all the old dried paint off them.


This is Mark. I felt so bad! I accidently shot him in the back of the head when he was on my team! It was a mistake I swear. I was shooting at a guy and Mark moved up and my gun does this thing called ramping where it shoots two and three balls each time you pull the trigger. I didn't see him move in time to quit firing and then when I moved into my bunker the gun was still firing and all three shots got him in the back and the head. He probably hates me lol.Add Image

1 comment:

bookwormaddict said...

Hi KristieSue,
The book I just read came out in 2004 I think. It was quite bizzare. Let me know if you've read it before and what you thought of it. :)

Custom Search