Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Here I go again slacking on my blog postings. I'm sorry Mom! :) It's been an eventful week. To start out with I got in a bunch of fights with my husband. We worked things out of course, and are closer now than before. Marriage is great when you have someone who loves you so much that they are committed to never giving up. Plus I need lots of forgiving because I make some of the dumbest mistakes of all time. I have to say I have the most forgiving husband. He is great and wonderful and I love him. I just hope that I can measure up and quit being such a dummy so he won't have to keep forgiving me.

Ok now for the really bad news. My older brother JR has been hurt really bad. He was apparently grinding up the sulfur from matches to make home made firecrackers to scare moles out of their holes on a golf course. He knows the man who owns the golf course and he was trying to help rid him of the moles. Well there was an explosion and he was injured badly.

He lost his pinky finger on his left hand and his foot was badly burned. I've not had a chance to talk to my brother yet and this happened Sunday afternoon. I've heard from family that he had surgery on his hand yesterday and they are supposed to be doing surgery on his foot today. My cousin Jennifer told me she wasn't able to visit him after his surgery yesterday because when he woke up afterwards he was screaming and thrashing around because he was in so much pain. The nurses finally had to put him to sleep because the pain medication just wasn't helping him. I couldn't sleep at all last night. All I could think about was my brother and how he is in so much pain. I just prayed all night for him to be comfortable and not feel so much pain.

I am worried about him as well because the police are saying he was building a pipe bomb. That is a felony and if they press charges he will be in a lot of trouble. Please everyone pray for my brother and his girlfriend Maria. They are supposed to be getting married in June and I know she must be really going through a lot right now. Thank you everyone and I'll try to post more regular.

3 comments:

Mr. Khurram said...

About your fights with your husband 'n' about Forgivness, I only say that Loyal 'n' Lovin' life-partner is a Great Blessin' from God.

About your brother, I 'll sure Pray for him, I'm sure God 'll put him in what is Best for him. *Smiles-Prayers*

God bless you.....

Priscilla said...

Wow! That sounds terrible. Poor guy. I will say a prayer for him.

Anonymous said...

Kristi ~ may the sleepless ones watch over yer brother and grant him safe passage into recovery.

::hugz::

Custom Search