Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

How exciting! Emily has her first loose tooth. She noticed it the other night when she was playing on the computer and she totally freaked out. She ran over to the couch and was practically yelling at Chris and I, "MOM DAD I have a tooth and it's loose... IT'S A LOOSE TOOTH!" Kids are so funny. She was so excited because her older cousin Devin has lost two teeth already. Emily's is the front bottom tooth. When she went to bed Chris told her to be careful not to mess with it so she didn't choke on it in her sleep. Then she was all paranoid. When she got up the next morning she'd forgotten about it until I asked her. "It's still loose," she says. So I told her if she brushed her teeth it would probably help to loosen it up. She went in the bathroom and brushed her teeth for like thirty minutes! Crazy girl. She told me, "Mom I have a bloody tooth, and it's the loose one." It should fall out in the next few days and I'll be sure to post a picture of it.

I still haven't heard anything new about my brother. They say no news is good news, right? Well I didn't get any calls at all yesterday and I remembered to bring my numbers for the hospital and stuff with me to work today. There is a two hour difference so I am going to try and wait a few more hours before trying to call anyone. Maria and JR defiantly need their rest so I don't want to wake them up. I'll keep posting any extra information I find out.

2 comments:

Mr. Khurram said...

Good Luck to Emily 'n' Prayers for your brother.

God bless you....

Seenie said...

A loose tooth YEYEYE! I remember when I was a little one. I was so impatient and still am that when I had a loose tooth I would get mom to give it a yank with the pliars. I was scared of the string to a door handle and ran with the door when she went to slam it. Elijah just got two lower teeth on either side of the middle teeth today. I am trying to get Isaiah excited about the whole tooth ordeal. Telling him he will get rich with all the teeth he has to give. He is scared the tooth fairy is going to steal them in the middle of the night before they fall out. I have to try and convince him that that doesn't happen! :)

Custom Search