Google Search

Google
Frogpond Badge

Thursday, February 23, 2006

It looks like I'm going to be taking a road trip soon! March 20-24 is spring break for Emily so I'm thinking about driving to Las Vegas to go see my brother. I will pick up my sister Misty on the way through Oklahoma and we'll go together. I think my mom is leaving today for Nevada which kinda stinks. It would have been cool to get to see her when we go out. JR should be out of the hospital by then and Misty and I can bug him all the day long since he probably won't be back to work yet. I'm excited to be going, well hopefully to be going. I haven't even talked to Misty yet to find out if she can come with me and there's no way I'm driving all that way alone.

We are taking off early today to go out to the paintball field and practice for the big tournament. I'm so nervous! I play just for fun and I'm worried I'll come up against bad sports who will make me mad. I'm not afraid to get shot, that happens every week ;) But I am afraid of bad sportsmanship. Nothing is worse than a liar and a cheat and I would rather avoid those altogether in the game of paintball ;)

Well I suppose that's all there is to say for now. Not much is really going on lately. Lots of marital drama but mostly over my bad judgment. It's taken care of but seems to keep resurfacing. GO AWAY! :p I can't help it I make too many mistakes. I'm getting the hang of it though ;) Going on seven years being married. That is quite an accomplishment and I'm pretty proud of it. I'm not going to let anything get in the way and ruin it. Thanks for all the prayers for my brother and God Bless everyone.

6 comments:

Cara said...

Uh oh, 7 years.. You know I've always heard of the 7 year itch!! Don't let it get you down.. Keep it together for you your husband and your children!! Prayers can fix anything and I'll surely be praying for you all!;)

I hope you get to go and see your brother with your sister!! That'll be fun! Have a safe trip!:)

Mr. Khurram said...

I hope your road trip 'll be fun. Travelin' 'n' family getherin', it has it's own joy. *Smiles*

God bless you.....

Anonymous said...

Kristi ~ long time no see, gurl!!

i wish u the best in keeping things friendly w/yer lovin husband.

keep safe on da road trip
..include self-defense articles.

btw, yer latest pic is real cute, like a European Mulan or somethin ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks ;) Glad you like the pic I'm gonna have to google the European Mulan thing now :p

Mr. Khurram said...

thankyou for you Cute comments. *Smiles*

God bless you....

Seenie said...

Marriage is alot of work. My first marriage was not a slice of pie thats for sure. It ended in a nasty divorce. I really didn't want things to end. Things changed so drastically as soon as we tied the knot. He became one of those, "I own you!" kind of guys. There was absolutly no way of repairing it even though I tried my best! I am so glad that you and your hubby are able to deal with issues. Overcoming issues makes for super strong marriages! :) I am praying for you!

Custom Search